Minutes for first Hildon Foundation Board meeting. VoIP meeting held on Google Hangout.
- Randall Arnold / texrat
- Tim Samoff / timsamoff
- Ivan Galvez / ivgalvez
- Robert Bauer/ SD69
- Craig Woodward (intermittent) / woody14619
- Technical Issues persisted via Google Hangout: only Randy, Ivan and Tim had voice capability. Others participated via chat.
Public Meeting Minutes?
- Tim: Yes
- Randy: Some private; some public
- Ivan: Are they required?
- Rob: n/a
- Craig: They should be public, with exceptions of criticalinformation/NDA.
Bylaws, version 7:
- Bylaws unanimously approved by all Board members.
- Chair: Randall Arnold
- Secretary: Robert Bauer
- Treasurer: Currently, Tim Samoff
- Proposed to ask Cosimo Kroll/zehjotkah to occupy this role.
- Cosimo has agreed to take the position and will be appointed at the next Board meeting.)
- Find out about bank account (ask Niel Nielsen/nieldk).
- VoiP every two weeks?
- IRC meetings (Board Business) every two weeks & VoiP meetings(Official Board Meetings) monthly?
- Will schedule regular meetings on Google Calendar (which will also create a permanent Hangout for the Board).
Transitioning tasks from Council to Board. Separation of current tasks.
- Ensure Council remains communication conduit for community.
- Board organizes operational decisions.
- Board needs an official statement for Board responsibility withcommunity.
- Ask Craig Woodward about maemo.org channel(s) of Board communication.
- After the meeting, Ivan asked X-Fade to set up the same mechanism that Council is using for communication. In the meantime, Council account can be used.
- Nothing to report at this time.
Private session concerning some NDA-protected issues (recorded elsewhere).
- To be discussed via email.